What we collect
We may request and hold the following information:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Location – city, postcode
- IP address
- Website usage data
We may collect this personally identifiable information when you use our website. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs.
How we use data
We store the above information in our email marketing database on MailChimp. We'll use your information with your consent, and for the following reasons:
- Sending newsletters to subscribers
- Contacting you about prospective or ongoing projects
We only use your personal data with your permission. The way in which we use your data will be clearly defined when you share it with us.
We will not sell or rent your personal data to a third party.
We will only ever send personally identifiable information about to you other companies with your permission or when legally obliged to do so.
Removing your data from our records
We will never use your data without your permission, and you are always able to control how we use your data.
- We will always ask for your permission to join our newsletter, for example when you use our contact form.
- There will always be an unsubscribe link in our newsletters, which will instantly unsubscribe you from further communications. Your data is still stored (but not used) in our Mailchimp database, to ensure we do not email you in the future.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal data for marketing purposes you can contact us to change this. Email us to request your data to be removed from our databases.
If you have any questions about your data please email us email@example.com
All of the personal data we use and control is encrypted and stored securely to prevent unauthorised access. Our permission-based email marketing platform encrypts all personal data and our newsletters are sent securely to you.
We may set and access cookies on your computer and we may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. These cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. This data does not identify any personal details about you whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done by activating the 'reject cookies' setting on your computer.
Ask a question
If you have any further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.